Ships next day.
GLASS WAS MADE TO BE SHATTERED.
Women’s basketball has been at the forefront of how sport is a platform for social change. As part of International Women’s Day + Women’s History Month, basketball becomes another reminder of how women are shattering barriers and the status quo. Inspired by those like Renee Montgomery, Sue Bird, Candace Parker, Sydney Colson, Monique Billings, Nneka Ogwumike, Monique Billings, Cynthia Cooper, Tasha Cloud, Elena Delle Donne, Sheryl Swoopes, Swin Cash, Jamad Fiin, A'ja Wilson and so many more.
round21 is proud to support Future Ladies Who Hoop with the portion of proceeds of each "Shattered" sale going to this incredible program created by Ladies Who Hoop, founder Amber "The Mayor" Batchelor @MAYOROFNYC. Future LWH programs are provided free of charge in partnership with the New York City Department of Youth and Community Development and the Goddard Riverside Community Center Beacon Program.
- THE BEST PARTS: It's a light-weight, agile, & portable mini hoop.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Arrives almost ready to play, simply add the rim and net! One tool required and included.
- QUALITY COMPONENTS: Sturdy polycarbonate backboard with precision digital printing graphics
- DURABLE STEEL RIM: coated and 180 degree steel rim
- EASY HANG: Durable steel mount brackets for easy-fit over the door
- 5” MINI RUBBER BALL INCLUDED: 5” (13 cm) mini basketball included. Inflate to your preferred bounce!
- EASY SET UP: Place your backboard over the door or take it outside making anywhere your home court
- INCLUDES BACK PADDING TO PROTECT DOORS
- LIGHTWEIGHT: 2 lbs
- NOTE: For the player’s safety, it is not meant for dunking.