1 PADDLE LEFT!
One human race.
The performance paddle, "Ready? Go!" is part of the Playground collection, by Hank Washington.
Hearing the words, "ready? go!" on the playground made it seem like being fast is what brings home the gold. Only as we grow, do we realize that consistency, hope, and patience bring success. The real goal is to get in the race.
With a fuzzy and fun style, Cornelius ‘Hank’ Washington is graphic designer, illustrator, and art director born and raised in rural Mississippi, now residing in Birmingham, Alabama. as a pizza connoisseur with a love for design and illustration, Hank creates memorable work with only one underlying rule: work hard and be nice to people.
Check out artist Hank Washington on Instagram - here
- Playable Art: Every round21 paddle is made for play and designed to delight
- Crafted to Perform: Ergonomic grip for comfort and control
- Specialty Wood: Lightweight Japanese beech wood blade provides a perfect balance of viscosity and strength
- Responsive Sponge Layer: 2mm thick specially designed sponge made from sneaker insole technology for unrivaled control and speed
- Proprietary Rubber: 0.75 mm thick high traction, tacky top layer with 40A durometer for fast play and control
- Weight and Balance: 158.6 grams and well-balanced (lighter than most standard paddles on the market)