LOUD & PROUD
LOUD & PROUD
Two Paddles Come Standard
The performance paddle, "Loud & Proud," is part of the Reflexion collection, and is designed by Hank Washington.
Hank brings "Loud & Proud" to life through bright colors and oversized quote graphics which are designed to emphasize the importance of using our voice to demand a society that is just and equal for all.
With a fuzzy and fun style, Cornelius ‘Hank’ Washington is a graphic designer, illustrator, and art director born and raised in rural Mississippi, now residing in Birmingham, Alabama. As a pizza connoisseur with a love for design and illustration, Hank creates memorable work with only one underlying rule: work hard and be nice to people.
Hank on Instagram - here
- Playable Art: Every round21 paddle is made for play and designed to delight
- Crafted to Perform: Ergonomic grip for comfort and control
- Specialty Wood: Lightweight Japanese beech wood blade provides a perfect balance of viscosity and strength
- Responsive Sponge Layer: 2mm thick specially designed sponge made from sneaker insole technology for unrivaled control and speed
- Proprietary Rubber: 0.75 mm thick high traction, tacky top layer with 40A durometer for fast play and control
- Weight and Balance: 158.6 grams and well-balanced (lighter than most standard paddles on the market)