Nothing Like That Home Crowd.
"Faces In The Crowd," by artist Hank Washington.
Feel the power of your home team crowd. Each character in the "Faces In The Crowd" backboard is unique and loveable, consciously reinforcing the diversity within basketball and how sports brings all of us -regardless of background- together around our favorite team.
With a fuzzy and fun style, Cornelius ‘Hank’ Washington is a graphic designer, illustrator, and art director born and raised in rural Mississippi, now residing in Birmingham, Alabama. As a basketball fanatic with a love for design and illustration, Hank creates memorable work with only one underlying rule: work hard and be nice to people.
Hank on instagram - here
- THE BEST PARTS: It's a light-weight, agile, & portable mini hoop.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Arrives almost ready to play, simply add the rim and net! One tool required and included.
- QUALITY COMPONENTS: Sturdy polycarbonate backboard with precision digital printing graphics
DURABLE STEEL RIM: coated and 180 degree steel rim
EASY HANG: Durable steel mount brackets for easy-fit over the door
- 5” MINI RUBBER BALL INCLUDED: 5” (13 cm) mini basketball included. Inflate to your preferred bounce!
- EASY SET UP: Place your backboard over the door or take it outside making anywhere your home court
- INCLUDES BACK PADDING TO PROTECT DOORS
- LIGHTWEIGHT: 2 lbs
- NOTE: For the player’s safety, it is not meant for dunking.
Current Best Seller
For Play or Display
Work of Art Ball
5+ Star Reviews
Trusted & Celebrated
- Artist Designed
- Quality Premium Materials
- Hand Inspected
- Community Driven
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Returns
Receive free standard shipping storewide when you spend over $150 site wide. We ship worldwide via USPS, FedEx and UPS. Delivery times are 3 -5 days within the United States.
Round21 is committed to delivering high quality products to our community and we want you to be 100% happy with your online purchase.
We offer full refunds or store credit within 15 days if the product does not meet quality standards or if you change your mind.
Round21 is dedicated to the arts and we use it as fuel to drive more self-expression in sports. Think of it like this: art opens your mind, and sports unite us. Together, this is round21's mission and we're excited for you to be part of our journey.