The performance paddle, "Center," is part of the Pieces series, by Ju Schnee.
Showing the ball as central to the game, the artist depicts all other elements held minimalistic to give the ball space and air.
Berlin-based visual artist Ju Schnee, delivers a bold, graphic series that symbolizes the power of the collective and how we are all part of the whole.
Check out artist Ju Schnee on Instagram - here
- Playable Art: Every round21 paddle is made for play and designed to delight
- Crafted to Perform: Ergonomic grip for comfort and control
- Specialty Wood: Lightweight Japanese beech wood blade provides a perfect balance of viscosity and strength
- Responsive Sponge Layer: 2mm thick specially designed sponge made from sneaker insole technology for unrivaled control and speed
- Proprietary Rubber: 0.75 mm thick high traction, tacky top layer with 40A durometer for fast play and control
- Weight and Balance: 158.6 grams and well-balanced (lighter than most standard paddles on the market)