round21 fall internship
we are a gathering of giants—creatives, athletes, entrepreneurs—creating a new sports lifestyle brand. we are looking for three interns to join our team this fall to help grow the round21 brand in the following areas:
(1) social media
(3) press public relations
(4) business development
we're looking for applicants who have a major, concentration in one of the fields above, as well as, experience in creative development or writing with a passion for art, sports, or music. undergraduate, graduate, or MBA student with a strong passion for sport or art graduating in Summer 2021 or Fall 2021 are welcome to apply.
the internship is unpaid and requires no less than 15 hours per week from September 21 to November 20, 2020 (remote location OK).
round21 internship benefits
- join a start-up and see a direct impact of your work
- gain experience developing a brand, led by content marketing
- build your network across art, sport, and brand partnerships
- learn about entrepreneurship and gain business insights
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- consumer research and analysis across digital channels
- content strategy & development across IG & TW, & blog
- research trends in sport and art that are shaping culture
- assist in creating/optimizing advertising campaigns
- develop various PR / media pitches
we are round21.
to apply for the Fall 2020 internship, please click here.