SPORT FOR CHANGEDJ-26 $115.00
Free shipping in the U.S. - ships in 3-5 days.
Change is in our hands.
The performance paddle, "Sport for Change," is part of the Reflexion collection and is designed by Adrian Brandon.
Adrian Brandon's design has double meaning. The melting basketball symbolizes how athletes perform, even as the world melts, while also illustrating how sports can be a form of therapy and tool to help us stay grounded.
Brooklyn-based artist Adrian Brandon's body of work focuses on the Black experience. Through playful day-to-day scenes of the Black community, his work highlights the unique joy, swagger and love that is shared within the Black community. His goal is to create an understanding of Black culture, Black love and Black pain so that we can move forward together.
Check out artist Adrian Brandon on instagram - here
- Playable Art: Every round21 paddle is made for play and designed to delight
- Crafted to Perform: Ergonomic grip for comfort and control
- Specialty Wood: Lightweight Japanese beech wood blade provides a perfect balance of viscosity and strength
- Responsive Sponge Layer: 2mm thick specially designed sponge made from sneaker insole technology for unrivaled control and speed
- Proprietary Rubber: 0.75 mm thick high traction, tacky top layer with 40A durometer for fast play and control
- Weight and Balance: 158.6 grams and well-balanced (lighter than most standard paddles on the market)