As the saying goes, you only live once.
The performance paddle, "YOLO," is part of the Happiness collection, by Adhemas Batista.
You Only Live Once are words that speak equally to all generations. The artwork of YOLO reminds us to take risks and imagine a world made of our own ambition, dreams, and potential.
Adhemas Batista is a bold, creative mind, born in Brazil and now based in Los Angeles, whose art shapes our perception of joy with the Happiness collection. He explores vibrant and colorful concepts with ornamented graphics, organic forms and imaginative appeal
Adhemas Batista on Instagram - here
- Playable Art: Every round21 paddle is made for play and designed to delight
- Crafted to Perform: Ergonomic grip for comfort and control
- Specialty Wood: Lightweight Japanese beech wood blade provides a perfect balance of viscosity and strength
- Responsive Sponge Layer: 2mm thick specially designed sponge made from sneaker insole technology for unrivaled control and speed
- Proprietary Rubber: 0.75 mm thick high traction, tacky top layer with 40A durometer for fast play and control
- Weight and Balance: 158.6 grams and well-balanced (lighter than most standard paddles on the market)