"Dunk City" round21 Mini Hoop by Lola BluBMH-23 $59.00
Introducing "Dunk City" a new mini hoop from round21 inspired by the story of the artist, Lola Blu.
"An ode to my home team of Miami where I was born and raised, my Homies Blu Team are all together on the 'quart' playing basketball. These are all unique characters that live in my Bluniverse." - Artist, Lola Blu
Latinx artist Lola Blu has built a cult following by merging art and music to bring color and feeling to unconventional canvases. As an accomplished drummer, she is rooted in music and her latest "exhibits" can be seen on drum sets gracing the stage at the GRAMMY's, Jimmy Fallon, and at the VH1 Save the Music foundation.
Introducing the latest edition to round21's offering: The mini hoop performance backboard. This basketball backboard design is called "Dunk City," by artist Lola Blu.
- THE BEST PARTS: It's a light-weight, agile, & portable mini hoop.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Arrives almost ready to play, simply add the rim and net! One tool required and included.
- QUALITY COMPONENTS: Sturdy polycarbonate backboard with precision digital printing graphics
DURABLE STEEL RIM: coated and 180 degree steel rim
EASY HANG: Durable steel mount brackets for easy-fit over the door
- 5” MINI RUBBER BALL INCLUDED: 5” (13 cm) mini basketball included. Inflate to your preferred bounce!
- EASY SET UP: Place your backboard over the door or take it outside making anywhere your home court
- INCLUDES BACK PADDING TO PROTECT DOORS
- LIGHTWEIGHT: 2 lbs
- NOTE: For the player’s safety, it is not meant for dunking.